WITB: Jon Rahm, 2023 Masters Champion, took control of the final round overcoming a 2-stroke deficit to Brooks Koepka. As Koepka fell, Rahm built on his 3-stroke lead on the 13th by securing birdie. His birdie on the 14th extended the lead to 4 where it stayed. Impressive Sunday charges by Phil Mickelson and Jordan Spieth were of little threat. Rahm and his combo of Callaway Paradym woods, Apex irons and Jaws Raw wedges were honored with his first Masters Green Jacket.
WITB for Jon Rahm at the 2023 Masters at Augusta
With insights from Callaway Golf, Masters and GolfWRX, see details about Rahm’s winning set of Callaway clubs.
- Driver: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond 10.5-degree with an Aldila Tour Green ATX 75 2.8 TX shaft.
- Fairways: Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond T 16-degree 3 wood with a Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8 X shaft. Callaway Paradym Triple Diamond T 18-degree 5 wood with a Graphite Design Tour AD DI 8 X shaft.
Rahm said of the new Paradym driver, “I don’t know what the hell they have done, but it feels amazing.” Rahm continued to use the exact same shaft as he did with his Rogue ST Triple Diamond in 2022. If you haven’t taken the new Paradym woods for a test drive and custom fitting – you’re missing out, it’s faster, longer and straighter.
- Irons: Callaway Apex TCB 4-iron through PW with the True Temper Project X 125 6.5 shafts.
- Wedges: Callaway Jaws Raw 52-, 56-, and 60-degree with the True Temper Project X 125 6.5 shafts.
Recently released for 2023, Callaway’s new Jaws Raw Full Face, Full Toe, and Custom Wedges. The spin from these wedges are impressive – something that a player should control with proper shaft selection.
- Putter: Odyssey White Hot OG Rossie S