The new Callaway 2023 Paradym woods truly are setting a new paradigm in club head design. Already featured as one of Golf Digest’s 2023 Hot List winners, lighter, faster and lower CG delivers impressive performance gains. New drivers feature an industry-first 360° Carbon Chassis, new Jailbreak A.I. and an A.I. optimized face. New fairways feature Batwing Technology for more stiffness, a forged carbon sole and a tungsten speed cartridge. New hybrids combine the same Batwing Technology as the fairways with new Cutwave Sole and A.I.-designed high-strength 455 Face Cup. Read more about the Callaway Paradym series.
2023 Paradym, Paradym X and Paradym Triple-Diamond Drivers
- Industry-First 360 Carbon Chassis. The 360° Carbon Chassis removes all titanium from the body by combining a Triaxial Carbon crown and Callaway’s proprietary Forged Carbon sole. The result is a body that is 44% lighter. Repositioned weight is both forward to enhance ball speed and toward the back of the clubhead for increased forgiveness.
- New Jailbreak A.I. The new A.I. Jailbreak system is 33% lighter than its predecessor. The lighter-weight design enhances stability and increases ball speeds. It also increases stiffness in the body for more face flex and faster ball speeds.
- A.I Optimized Face. The new A.I. designed face increases ball speeds, enhances launch, and reduces downrange dispersion. The result is a more consistent shot pattern and greater distance.
2023 Paradym, Paradym X and Paradym Triple-Diamond Fairways
- A.I. Jailbreak with Batwing Technology. The new A.I. designed Jailbreak with Batwing Technology increases stiffness in the body for more face flex at impact. This design creates higher ball speeds and more distance.
- Forged Carbon Sole. The Forged Carbon sole enables weight redistribution to help maximize distance and higher MOI (moment of inertia).
- Tungsten Speed Cartridge. By incorporating up to 23-grams of high-density tungsten, the center of gravity (CG) is lower and more forward. This produces optimal launch and spin with more ball speed for maximum distance.
2023 Paradym and Paradym X Hybrids
- A.I. Jailbreak with Batwing Technology. Utilizing the same Jailbreak with Batwing Technology in the Fairways, increases in stiffness in the body allows more face flexure. Higher ball speeds. More distance.
- Cutwave Sole Design. The all-new Cutwave Sole is designed specifically to cut through the turf with ease, especially from thick rough. This brand-new shape increases versatility in the family of hybrids.
- A.I.-Designed 455 FACE CUP. The high-strength 455 Face Cup is designed using A.I. to optimize ball speeds and improve spin robustness across the face. Each Hybrid model features a unique A.I. pattern to enhance performance in that specific head.
Conclusion: New Callaway 2023 Paradym Woods get more distance.
Lighter weight, A.I.-designed faces and repositioning of weight for optimal spin is available in the new Callaway Paradym drivers, fairways and hybrids. And with versatility across models – Paradym, Paradym X and Paradym Triple-Diamond, pairing new wood technology with the right shaft is more important than ever. More spin and higher launch can be the enemy of distance and control. Without the proper shaft to fit your swing to this great technology, these advancements are for not.