The 2023 VANQUISH Driver shafts from MCG Golf are a brand-new ultra-premium lightweight driver shaft. Unlocking more club head speed, VANQUISH™ features six core technological tenets to deliver more consistency swing-to-swing.
Six Core Technologies in the 2023 Vanquish Driver Shaft
First, a new Amorphous Wire Technology in the butt section increases activity in the handle for more clubhead acceleration. A Super Low Resin Content (S.L.R.C.) Prepreg increases carbon density for the best possible feel. Proprietary, exotic 46 and 40 Ton prepregs used in full length applications add strength and lower torque. Plus, a uniquely fortified tip section creates increased tip stability in higher swing speeds. Also unique, VANQUISH reduces the variables between weights and flexes to allow for ease of custom fitting. And lastly, the Precision Crafted Design ensures the 2023 VANQUISH Driver shafts keep the tightest possible tolerances in weight and frequency.
- New Amorphous Wire Technology – Instead of using it in the tip section, amorphous wire is used in the butt section for the very first time. This amorphous wire’s elasticity increases the activity in the handle of the shaft to maximize ball speed and club head acceleration.
- Super Low Resin Content Prepreg – Prepreg containing as low as 20% resin content achieves lighter weight and higher carbon density for maximum feel without diminishing strength.
- Uniquely Fortified Tip Section – Mitsubishi Chemical engineers used an all-new material application to provide additional tip stability. Optimizing the angle of the outer layer material in the tip section increases tip stability. Thus creating more stability throughout the swing leading and resulting in more consistent center-face contact.
- Consistent Feel Design – Minimizing variance in butt OD (outer diameter), weight and balance point throughout the entire range provides similar feel between all weights and flexes. This also helps to create consistency in custom club fitting.
- Precision Crafted Design – Mitsubishi Chemical manufacturing processes achieve +/-1 gram and +/-1 CPM in weight and frequency in Vanquish. The tightest tolerances in the MCG lineup of custom shafts, this precision transfers to consistency on the course.
Get custom fit for new VANQUISH Shafts
With the precision and technology packed into the new 2023 VANQUISH Driver shafts, we expect these to be quite popular. The VANQUISH 4 is 5-6 grams lighter than equivalent flex VANQUISH 5. And, the VANQUISH 5 features about 1 degree less torque in the tip section. Find out which VANQUISH is right for you. Don’t change your swing to match your clubs, fit your clubs and shafts to your swing. Learn more about custom wood fittings.