WITB Wyndham Clark 2024 AT & t Pebble Beach Pro-am winner and record setting 60 in Round 3! What a tournament for Wyndham! Struggling with his putting, he spent time with his sports psychologist and then putting fitter to dial in his putting game at the rain-shortened Pebble Beach AT & T Pr0-Am. His one stroke victory was solidified by 5 strokes gained in putting and a driving distance of 307 yards. His 232 yard 4 iron into the 18th green set him for an eagle and 59, but he came up just short. What a tournament!
Winning WITB for Wyndham Clark, 2024 AT & T Pebble Beach Pro-Am
- Driver: Titleist TSR3 9 degree with Project X HZRDUS Smoke Green 60 6.5 TX. He averaged 307 yards with his driver while hitting 58% of fairways. That shaft is a low launch, low spin beast for stronger players.
- Fairways. Wyndham chose to play his Taylor Made Qi10 15 degree 3 wood with a Project X HZRDUS Smoke Black RDX 80 TX shaft.
- Irons: The Mizuno Fli-Hi 3 driving iron with a graphite Tensei White 100 shaft was a go-to off the tee. His Titleist 620 CB 4-9 iron were played with True Temper X7 (seven) shafts, some of the stiffest, lowest launching, lowest spinning shafts on the market.
- Wedges: Playing the newest Titleist Vokey SM10 steel heads in P, G, S and 60, Wyndham used the True Temper Dynamic Gold S400 wedge shafts for a little more weight and softer feel.
- Putter: Callaway Odyssey AI-One Jailbird with Super Stroke Zynergy 1.0P Claw 13 grip. While Wyndham has been playing with a Jailbird putter since early 2023, this new model had a different sight line which gave him more confidence. And it certainly showed!
Custom Fit Full Bag
One of the great benefits of a custom fitting at D’Lance Golf is that we’re brand agnostic and we’re club head agnostic. We’ve fit thousands of sets helping players find the optimal mix for precision, distance and accuracy. And, most importantly, a consistent feel as you hit every club in your bag. Don’t guess, get custom fit for your next set of clubs.