Join our Indoor Golf League to keep you swinging through the winter!
Sign Up HERE NOW for the Winter League
Full HD 3D course create the ideal golf game venue. There are over a thirty courses to choose from including the major courses in St. Andrews, Royal Troon, Sea Island Plantation and Muirfield Village!
The leagues will be separated into divisions depending upon number of two-person teams that sign up. Here are the basics:
WINTER/SPRING 2020 League Information
• Teams of 2 golfers
• 9 holes played each week (Play on your schedule)
• League will use a 9 hole handicap (Indoor handicap ONLY)
• $75/person league fee
• $25/person weekly league fee
• January 5th– May 1st
• First 2 rounds need to be complete by January 19th (to establish handicaps)
• There will be 1 league with 2 divisions
• Each division will have 10 teams (based on 20 total teams)
• Top 4 teams in each division will make the playoffs
• Regular Season = 10 Weeks
• Playoffs = 4 Weeks
• Each team has 1 week to play their 9 holes, but can play in advance
• Do not have to play with opposing team or teammate
• Match play format (two person Best Ball)
• 1 point per hole
• Handicap will be established after week 2
• 1.5 hours to play your 9 holes
• Subs are allowed (handicap for sub will be zero)
• League fee must be paid prior to the start of the league to hold your spot!
• Weekly League Fees are either paid all upfront, or a credit card/ach form to be filled out to charge weekly fees every Monday
• Each team will receive a passcode for after hours access. Weekly audits of passcode access will be made to ensure the code is only used for League Play and not practice.
• Each team must sign up online for their weekly League Play spot, to ensure the use of a bay for League Play.