TrackMan is the best ball flight monitor for both practice and simulated course play. But, we know that you can be more effective if you use TrackMan to practice with a purpose!
Here is what TrackMan offers that you need for improved practice:
Shot visualization and statistics:
TrackMan offers 31 shot statistics and seven different views. You can literally analyze everything from your strength and efficiency (club speed, ball speed, smash factor), effectiveness (launch angle, spin rate, attack angle, dispersion), and swing characteristics (face angle, club path, swing direction, face to path). Whether you are working on your own or with a swing coach, knowing these numbers and how you can improve them will be your secret weapon to game improvement!
Here are some other features of TrackMan to help you improve your game!
- Multiple Camera Video Analysis (Down the Line is Standard)
- Test Center for Tracking Improvement in Shot Making
- TrackMan Combine – See How You Stack Up with Others
- On Course Practice – Better than Just Range Practice
- Upload Your Practice Sessions to MyTrackman.com
- Save Your Shots to Your Apple Device
We will be publishing specific practice tips for our members so sign up for our 24 hour practice facility and practice with a purpose!