This is the perfect time of year to re-evaluate the equipment in your bag. All the top PGA and LPGA pros are doing it so why not you? We have been very busy this fall helping golfers get ready for the 2016 season. Here are some things for you to consider:
- If your driver is over five years old, it is definitely time for an upgrade. More forgiveness and distance!
- Do you have a club or two in your bag you love to hate? Fairway wood? Hybrid? Get fit for them and get more consistency.
- Do you have consistent distances between your wedges? Also, wedges should be replaced every 50 rounds or so as the grooves will wear out. Get closer to the pin and shoot lower scores.
- Is your putting inconsistent? Have you had the loft and lie checked recently? How about grip size and counter balancing? More consistent putting leads to lower scores.
- Are your greens in regulation where you want them to be? Maybe it is time for new irons or evaluating your driver to get more distance off the tee.
These are just a few of the things we consider when we take you through a complete clubfitting. Also, our clubfitting is good for your lifetime, so you never have to pay another fitting fee! So, if you have not been through our fitting process, get a move on! If you have, but it has been a while since you have been in, some on back!! Make 2016 the year you Play Better Golf….Faster!!