Join our Indoor Golf League to keep you swinging through the winter!
Full HD 3D course create the ideal golf game venue. There are over a thirty courses to choose from including the major courses in St. Andrews, Royal Troon, Sea Island Plantation and Muirfield Village!
The leagues will be separated into divisions depending upon number of two-person teams that sign up. Here are the basics:
FALL 2019 League Information
- Teams of 2 golfers
- 9 holes played each week (Play on your schedule)
- League will use a 9 hole handicap (Indoor handicap ONLY)
- $75/person league fee
- $25/person weekly league fee
- October 13th – December 28th
- First 2 rounds need to be complete by October 27th (to establish handicaps)
- There will be 1 league with 2 divisions
- Each division will have 5 teams (based on 10 total teams)
- Top 2 teams in each division will make the playoffs
- Regular Season = 8 Weeks
- Playoffs = 2 Weeks
- There will also be a 6 team consolation tournament for teams that do not make the playoffs, with separate winnings (based on 10 teams)
- Each team has 1 week to play their 9 holes, but can play in advance
- Do not have to play with opposing team or teammate
- Match play format (two person Best Ball)
- 1 point per hole
- Handicap will be established after week 2
- 1.5 hours to play your 9 holes
- Subs are allowed (handicap for sub will be zero)
- League fee must be paid prior to the start of the league to hold your spot!
- Weekly League Fees are either paid all upfront, or a credit card/ach form to be filled out to charge weekly fees every Monday
- Each team will receive a passcode for after hours access. Weekly audits of passcode access will be made to ensure the code is only used for League Play and not practice.
- Each team must sign up online for their weekly League Play spot, to ensure the use of a bay for League Play.
- 8′ Gimmies on all putts
- Auto 2 Putts
- Different 9 holes will be played every week
- No mulligans
- Any shot that does not register or a glitch will be replayed with no penalty
Stop in, call (303-730-2717), or email [email protected] to ask about our current league and sign up!!